Sunday 23 September 2012

At the moment I am living in state of calm before the whirlwind of university! This is how I've been passing the time...


Doodling - top time wasting activity!













While wandering the streets of London, I stumbled upon this beautiful transparent bunting, I loved  how such a simple idea was transformed by how the sunlight reflected off the dancing flags.




Then went home and got crafty.....



This bunting was so super duper easy, I just got some pretty wrapping paper, cut it into triangle and joined it all together with sticky fabric tape. 

My  friend felt bunting was lacking in her new room so I whipped together an even lazier batch!



Simple but effective :)

And obviously during all this free time I had to fill a bit of it with my first love. Baking. This time flapjack as I had no eggs in!





Friday evening I was out with friends at a lovely pub full of taxidermy where you could help yourself...ahem...to these great beer mats - the hats ecteraaa were the result doodling after a couple of drinks for my own amusement!



They are now acting as coasters in the flat. Gotta love free stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment