Saturday 23 June 2012

Although rain is meant to be a bad thing, I can't help but feel secretly smug.....there is just something so alluring about dark, wild, atmospheric weather compared to it's beaming, simple sunny rival. Inspired by the weather and countryside around me, I doodled away for an afternoon. This was the result.....




Ah I just want to walk into this world; hear the birds sing, the branches swaying in the wind while I settle down and hide amongst the  toadstools.....





Inspiration - the colours, the shapes, the mood.

Where I like to sit and ponder.



I then started playing around in my sketchbook, I discovered I could use the join to create a 3D effect which helps convey more atmosphere and gives my drawings a bit more life.....












No comments:

Post a Comment