Wednesday 25 July 2012


Hello summer! The Great British summer has arrived, so will probably have ended tomorrow, nevertheless I took advantage of the glorious weather on my day off by wandering through the grounds of Chatsworth -  I love that place, it's my happy place.





Ah cows, ha they remind me of being at home, chilling in the country.



So.....had a couple of spare hours, this happened.....



SO.MUCH.FUN. Easily amused.Simple things :)

Oh and yes, that is Harry Potter.





 House keepimg = not fun. Cake = fun. I therefore made a couple of lemon drizzle cakes to take into work with me, the result of this math and logic? A much happier day.



I was missing the amount of flowers I normally cram the flat in London with, so  Mum got me  these beauts .

I LOVE FLOWERS.


No comments:

Post a Comment