Monday 17 December 2012

It is the Christmas holiday!!! The most wonderful time of the year!! I do have a fair bit of work to be cracking on with, but it is really hard to not just surrender to the inevitable mulled wine and mince pie induced coma that happens this festive time of year. However, this is my attempt at staying productive and resisting temptation - I do feel as though it is waning though!.....

To get a bit of a start on my research project  - 17th and 18th Century - I took a wee trip to the Manchester Gallery of Costume.


Beautiful 18th century dresses.

17th century bodice, so elegant, pretty and tiny!





Beginnings of research and sketches.


But in this beautiful winter weather and surrounded by home comforts I soon resorted to cake.....

Happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment