Friday 8 February 2013

Ohhhhh myyyyyyy GOOOOODDDDD since Christmas our course has been streeeeesssssfulllll, we have designed the costumes for the 18th Century farce 'The Busy Body' by Susanna Centlivre, made a petticoat and bum roll AND done an in depth sketchbook of the 17th and 18th Centuries - bane of my life!

Alongside all this work my very patient sister Lucy and a brilliant visit from my friends from home have kept me sane!

Costume designs.....











The odd page from my research sketchbook - result of a load of earl grey, Gavin and Stacey box set and Eddie Izzard.....









Blimey I am tired, alongside the work I had social fun times! Seeing my friends from home was sooooo lovely and an excuse to bake and drink!







And tomorrow I am off to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment