Thursday 14 February 2013

Well, this week I have felt rather like a Grandma - but hey nothing new there! This week we have had to make a rather dashing period shirt a la Mr Darcy, which has thankfully made for a rather chilled week in the life of a costume student - I even had a day off today! Shock! So what did I do? Baked of course! Living up to my Grandma reputation once again.....





Lucy baked the sponge of these mini - lemon cakes and I finished them off with the berries and cream cheese frosting. Yum.

Chocolate brownie pot with TWO types of cream cheese frosting.

Full scale lemon cake. Woo.
I also made flapjack and brownies.....may have got slightly carried away.....

.....Having slightly more time on my hands also means I can waste time sketching strangers on public transport. It may be weird but it is one of my favourite past times!




No comments:

Post a Comment