Monday 8 July 2013

The sun has once again got it's hat on, so I ventured outside for a long sketch but had to retreat to the cool indoors after an embarrassingly short time - oh I am so British! But I felt inspired to get crafty, I started off by making these earrings, then started to get going on a new hat!! - however not owning a head block means I have to get quite imaginative, for my kidney sized hat I am using a mug. Not entirely sure how this is going to go down.....


Leaf earrings.


Too hot outside to finish!

As I am a pauper student, I am all about using free materials. After a wander around the garden I found these little gems for decoration. I love the colours of the inside of the shell with the deep purple of the leaves, added with the silk in the above picture (an old top) which I am going to use as lining, it should hopefully create a pretty classy hat.

 Now to get more glue. For my glue gun.




A few hours later, a voila!







No comments:

Post a Comment