Friday 9 August 2013

Ah summer is rolling along, the sun has been shining surprisingly frequently and a part from earning some dollar house keeping, I have been filling my time with lovely stuff. Just some snaps, drawings and cake from the past couple of weeks.....

Sketch from the plane journey to Corfu.

Wooooo stayed at the good old Pink Palace, am becoming a bit of a regular.....
This dude was at Luton airport. Just look at those jeans. Speechless. Had to get a quick sketch of him down, people like this are costume inspiration gold.

This drawing was my attempt to capture the woman on the beach who is in charge of the kayaks. Dodgiest wearing of bikini bottoms I have and will ever see. Fact.




Dapper toad.

Day trip to the Yorkshire coast.....








'Oh I do like to be beside the seasiiide'




Some cows. Just chilling.


Had a very Grandma day - even by my standards. Walked to Chatsworth for a cuppa then walked back home. By myself. Whole new level of living on the edge.

Hi there.




And of course I have been getting busy in the kitchen, baking for friends. Victoria Sandwich cupcake anyone?

Blueberry and vanilla cake. Oh heaven.




No comments:

Post a Comment