Friday 23 August 2013

Oh at the minute I am feeling creatively stale, really feeling the need to get back to London and indulge in some culture vulture pursuits to find new inspirations! This is how I have been spending my time in the countryside - fair to say I feel a tad lazy.....





The fashion in these sketches inspired by a book from my uni library, 'Fashion Through Fashion Plates'  by Doris Langley-Moore. I give you a 1947 Christian Dior bird hybrid and an 1894 'Weiner-Chic' deer.


And of course my other love. Cake. This one a 21st Birthday cake. Victoria sponge with butter - icing and blackcurrant jam, with lemon drizzle syrup. Note the champagne bottle candle from Co-op!



I do however have a new idea for a hat that I am anxious to create, but the main material I have in mind is in the flat in London so am having to keep it on the back burner for the time being, but watch this space.....


Oh! Almost forgot about my Highland Cow, think he suits Edgar.....


No comments:

Post a Comment