Saturday 19 October 2013

Hello! Since my last post I have been a bit preoccupied designing a 1950s take on 'The Tempest'so haven't been up to much - apart from a lovely free-flowing champagne afternoon tea and running Cardiff Half Marathon!

However, as a costume design student I believe that fancy dress is technically work, maybe, so last night I swapped my watercolours and research for pearls and lipstick for a top night sipping cocktails and bubbles while dancing the Charleston. That is right my friends, another theme party.....






Looking swell guys!


Ausra's mojito sskills.....Lucy and I really need to buy some glasses.

Enjoying the caramelised onion.....










Today I am back in 2013, cracking on with work for Trinculo the jester, who in my interpretation of Shakespeare's play is a 1950s Teddy Boy office fool.....






No comments:

Post a Comment