Thursday 19 December 2013

As we are moving ever closer to Christmas I have been filling my time with festive merriment.....


Because I am a skint art student I made my friends homemade cards and individual gingerbread men for Christmas. Well it is the thought that counts.....right?




For the icing I mixed in vanilla and ginger for a bit of extra Christmas spice!





I love making cards, so easy but people always appreciate it :)


Then today the lovely Jenna made the journey across the Pennines to accompany me on a day trip to Chatsworth decorated for Christmas. This year the theme was 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' and blimey they went to town! Then after our wandering around the house we resisted the very yummy mulled wine smell, and instead gave into scones with cream and jam. A lot of cream and jam.....









Mr Tumnus!






























Pheasants.
Overall a lovely day in the fresh Derbyshire countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment