Monday 17 June 2013



In the not too distant future I am running another half marathon. Yelp. So the weekend kicked off with a pretty long run Saturday morning which left me aching like a granny..... on the more pleasant less painful side of life, these past few days I have been able to indulge in some of my favourite things: kilo sale, fancy dress, having a tipple and afternoon tea! Unfortunately I think the tea was a cake too many as feeling ill today, apparently there is such a thing as too much of a good thing!!


Dark Circus Party.....



Find it hard to resist feathers - regardless of theme!


Sensational ladies.





Oh this hair! Bravo Snow.




After wetting our whistle in the flat we headed to Bloomsbury Ballroom were we met up with the beautiful Kirsty for Circus dancing fun.



The next day, feeling surprisingly fresh, me and Lucy headed off to the V and A to finally see the David Bowie exhibition, definitely a must see. We then finished off the weekend with a brilliant champagne afternoon tea - which has sadly left me in a sickly food coma I still haven't woken from.....

SO. MUCH. CAKE.



We were given not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 scones each!.....probably don't need to be Sherlock to understand why I feel a tad ill!!

At the end of the week I had off back to the rolling hills of the Shire, but before then I aim to leave London with a bang with friends, costume building, drinks, dining and a bit of white trash for good measure.....


No comments:

Post a Comment