Wednesday 26 June 2013


I am a cripple. After years of knee problems I now have a dicky hip. Found myself having to lift my leg with my hand when moving my foot from accelerate to brake today when driving.....probably not the safest! But oh the pain! In other news, I have started work experience helping out in the Wardrobe Department for The Buxton Festival: Lovely people, lovely biscuits overall a lovely experience - amazingly designer Lez Brotherston is designing the Double Bill, what is he doing in Buxton?!? Still in disbelief that I have met him. The cast is on the small side so it is pretty relaxed so I ended up home early this evening, just as I was wondering what to do with the unexpected free time, I saw that my chicken skulls had arrived!! This happened.....












Since our millinery project with Sean Barratt I have fallen head over heels in love with hats, add a dash of bird parts and I am one happy lady.


During the afternoon when I was having an idol moment in our wardrobe portacabin I knocked out these sketches.....



I think he suits Jeff.


Tomorrow I am limping my way back to Buxton!

No comments:

Post a Comment