Wednesday 13 November 2013

Before the start of the new academic year I made a vow not to go to cocktail bars. Have I stuck to it? Well, this is me and the lovely Kate having a tipple in good old LCC.....



But I am balancing the fun times with busy costume stuff.....promise! Yesterday I got to hang out in The Imperial War Museum archive for research purposes for some work experience I am undertaking!! I am such a dork, so got such a kick from reading an ATP instruction booklet that had been fully filled out in scrawled pencil writing, ah think it so weird that it was actually used by someone. They had made notes, written train times and addresses of air raid victims and there I was decades later reading it in a museum research centre!! Here are a couple of snaps from today.....







Have also been kind of productive college work-wise as I got started on my jacket. Painting green lines? Surprisingly hard!



Definitely going to be ready for The Dark Circus Party Saturday. That is right, an excuse to stick feathers on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment