Monday 18 November 2013

So today my options group and I tricked the innocent people of Wimbledon by attaching a £5 note to some thread. When anyone attempted to pick it up we pulled it away. Pretty funny. We were interested in seeing how long it would take for someone to try and pick it up and also how many people would give it a go.....




I have also done some sewing and now my jacket is starting to become a jacket!



And looks sort of like my design. Bonus.




Over the weekend as well as painting material green, I got to have some theme party fun. Dark Circus. A pretty amazing theme as can use feathers unashamedly. Here are some snaps.....


Beautiful ladies!

FEATHERS.



SO.CUTE.



Marker pen tatt.


Oh those tights.

RUFFLES.

Looking smoooooth.



:)
Ooooooooh.

The lady in the fur coat? Yeah we don't know her. Bit awkward.


Ah, want it to be the weekend again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment