Thursday 28 November 2013

This week I have been getting my sew on to get my costume together and help make some kimonos for the same performance 'Toynbee' that I visited The Imperial War Museum for!






My hair arrived Friday so got cracking with Trinculo's quiff with a little help form some PVA.....


Check the quiff!
Ah am such an idiot managed to stain my jumper while painting into it.....

.....had to get creative covering it up.

Trinculo's garish lining.....







Sewing with my trusty companion - a nice cup of tea.

Kimooonoo.


On Saturday I went to The Art of Dining's latest pop-up, 'The Servants Supper' at Ham House. So. Much. Food. As we were servants for the night we had to prepare our own herbs to season our soup starter, had the option to polish our own cutlery.....


And now I am just off to queue to be in the audience for The Graham Norton Show. Such fun!

2 comments: